On the 28th of March 2019, the symposium “Digitalization in the canteen kitchen” of Catering Management takes place. Venue is the hotel “The Westin” in Leipzig.
On the day of the event, numerous lectures will be held on the digitalization of community catering. From resource optimization for food waste prevention, guest retention and digital signage solutions, to checkout and payment systems, all aspects of digitalization are explored.
Digital trends for operational and resource optimization
In the “Connected Future” section, ventopay’s Managing Director Ing. Johannes Reichenberger and Christian Schmidt, Director of Solutions & Consulting at the partner company Delegate, present the current state of research and development for the digitalization of community catering.
Their lecture “Digital Trends for Operational & Resource Optimization” deals with the following topics:
- Resource optimization & reduction of overproduction and food waste
- Predictive models for production control
- Less effort and faster processes through e-invoicing
- Interactive customer loyalty for enthusiasm of the guests
- Increased data quality through innovative feedback functions
- Digital signage with CO2 footprint
As a partner and exhibitor of the event, we can offer you discounted participation tickets for € 295.00.
We look forward to welcoming you to the symposium!
Any questions? We are happy to assist you.
Our qualified staff will be pleased to answer your questions:
We would like to get a picture of the current situation and work out the perfect solution together with you.